- l Highly experienced team of staff
- l Fabulous settings
- l Strong partnerships with our families
- l Unique atmosphere
- l All year round care
The Chapel Nursery
The Chapel Nursery is for our younger children; our two and three year olds.
- l This beautiful old building has been re-engineered and refurbished to provide an ideal setting for this age group.
- l The zoned adventure garden provides opportunities for children to explore, create and play in a wonderfully stimulating space.
- l The main hall provides a great space for all sorts of different activities including wet play.
- l There is a separate dining area where our children eat their main meals.
- l The sleep pod provides a calm cocoon where children can rest, sleep and relax.
The Price’s Nursery
The Price’s Nursery is for our slightly older children; our three and four year olds in their pre-school year.
- l Two specially designed nursery classrooms
- l Extensive outside space and access to the Prep School’s facilities
- l Music and Computing lessons from specialist teachers and PE in our superb school hall.
- l Our children also eat their lunch in the dining room, alongside slightly older children in the Prep School.
We have an excellent staff to child ratio and will only take a maximum of 24 children in each setting as we believe it is important to provide the space and the opportunity for each child to be nurtured and to flourish as an individual. A smaller, more intimate setting is vital for this.
There are many trips. we have our own Forest School woodland and picking strawberries, visiting local farm shops and trips to the Wellington Monument are all typical outings for our nursery children.
To help you decide whether we might be the best fit, we offer taster sessions and opportunities to join us for ‘Come and Play!’ mornings.